Sales Account Executive
Since 1928, Intermountain Furniture Manufacturing Co. has been located in Salt Lake City, UT producing high quality upholstered furniture. IMF services over 300 retail stores in the western United States and Canada. Our company is one of the oldest of its kind in the United States and strives to provide unsurpassed quality and service to its customers. Intermountain Furniture’s product line includes sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, recliners and sleepers featuring rustic, contemporary, and leather styles.
We are seeking an outside sales account executive to service and manage our northern territory. We are looking for an ambitious, driven and well-spoken candidate with strong desire to succeed. An ideal candidate needs to have strong communication skills and be able to build, maintain and strengthen relationships with our customers. Experience in the furniture business would be ideal, however, we are most strongly focusing a candidates attributes. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be enthusiastic, driven, dependable, and eager to learn.
· The generation and growth of sales to existing and prospective account base
· Establishing, maintaining and servicing accounts in full assigned territory. Ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business
· Creating brand awareness
· Maintaining knowledge of specific products, features, styles and advantages.
· Effectively communicating products, features, styles, and variations
· Effectively communicating competitive knowledge and advantages of our products. Demonstrate the quality of IMF’s products
· Managing promotions and specials
· Providing general coaching to retail sales representatives to sell/demonstrate products to potential customers
· Tracking floor space spots and working towards reaching goals
· Building strong business relationships with current and new customers
· Meeting regularly with contacts at each retail location
· Serving as a point-of-contact for business consultation
· Serving as a point of escalation for questions or issues including customer issues
· College degree preferred but not required
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of furniture industry preferred
· Strong leader and organizer
· Must have personal car and valid driver’s license
· Must be willing to travel in a geographic territory
· Proficiency with personal computers
· Ability to self-start and work independently
We offer Sales Account Executives an uncapped commission and a draw to get you started. Our excellent benefits package includes a paid training program, bonus opportunities, medical, dental, profit sharing and expense allowance.
CALL SCOTT COHEN AT 801-355-1737 FOR MORE INFORMATION